Clearly Architects can create drawings for conversions, extensions, lofts conversions or simply re-modelling and refurbishing your home. We can also design new-build homes and apartments. Making planning applications, obtaining building regulations approval, party wall matters and preparing contract documentations are all part of the range of services we offer.
- Feasibility study and fee agreement: Together with our clients we develop the brief, providing a step by step approach to fees.
- Outline options: We explore, develop and refine the design concept to meet your requirements, considering your budget to build, your aspirations, and the practical aspects of the building process.
- Planning applications, Building regulations, Party wall agreements: Where required we prepare and coordinate all relevant building and planning documentation, liaising with local authorities, neighbours and consultants. (For more advice please see the government's website).
- Specification: We produce a detailed specification used by building contractors to price, and liaise with them to analyse tenders if required.
- Project management: During construction, we can attend site visits to ensure the highest standard of workmanship and smooth running of the project.